When it's time to ruck up and drive on, you don't have time to worry about whether or not your gear can handle the terrain. You've got better things to focus on during a mission. That's why Original Footwear CO's mission is to honor men and women like you, that put their lives on the line to protect, serve and defend by creating the best footwear available on the market today to tackle any terrain, anywhere.
The Altama OTB Maritime Assault Mid Shoes, in OD green, are military designed and tested. These are the must-have tactical shoe for amphibious ops. This extreme-performance shoe was inspired by the love for Chuck Taylors, yet comes packed with much, much more. The Altama OTB Maritime Assault Mid Shoes in OD green features two drain ports that, as you are mobile, will expel any water. When you walk or run, these shoes will flex and a one-piece ABS shank with no room to bend allows for superior foot placement for handling ship ladders. The Ultron PU contoured insole provides both ultimate support and no water absorption. Additionally, the use of 1000D Cordura fabric on side panels adds extreme resistance to wear while mitigating further water retention.
Specifically engineered to take you from land to water without issue so you can focus on what's important. Crafted to be slightly more narrow than the classic Chuck, this was purposefully chosen to allow the perfect fit and ensure comfort while wearing a diving fin, and meticulous design allows these to be worn without socks. With the Altama OTB Maritime Assault Mid Shoes, you can transition from kicking off your fins and hitting the beach at a run without hesitation.
Important to note is that the Altama OTB Maritime Assault Mid Shoes in OD green are available in whole sizes only. So if you do wear a half size, the recommendation is to go up to the entire next size.
For questions or comments about the Altama OTB Maritime Assault Mid Shoe, or any of our inventory, contact us at any time. It would be our pleasure to help you find the right gear.
• Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
• Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
• High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and MultiCam®
• Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
• Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
• Low profile flat laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
• Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
• Ultron® PU contoured insole will not absorb water
• Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
• SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.